Wednesday, November 22, 2006

SAD Week

Well it has been a sad week after all...After what we've been through in 2 years, we ended up as friends...maybe best friends...im sure she's damn hurt,sad,angry n disappointed with me...don't ask me why i make the choice...this type of thing is very conplicated...no one will understand,except me n her...Well maybe when i feel like telling someone i will post it in my blog...please be patient anyway haha

Oh ya...haha sorry anyway...the girl im refering to is Elaine...she's a nice girl anyway...haha
but there's always pros n cons in everything...don't try to be clever, trying to figure out the cons of Elaine...I will be dead if u know about that...

Anyway hope i will continue blogging after this...my exam is just around the corner (f***)...sometimes it's really stressed thinking about exams n other problems...after exam i will restart everything that i missed out...i mean my posting all...haha sometimes really got a lot of things to post,but time is the limiting factors...have been really busy since classes in college resumed...k that's all from me til now...hope you ENJOY!! haha

No comments: