Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007

Happy New Year!!!It's 2007 now and sorry for the late wishing...i am gonna be 18 this year...YEAH 18,and everything will be legal!

1.Go Bar no need to scare bouncer check your I.C and kena chase out
2.Watch 18-SX movie in cinema(again,no need to scare kena chase out)
3.LEGAL to marry and have sex(did i got this point right?err...i dont think so cause many teenagers have been involved in premarital sex,having baby before marriage etc...i am talking about TEENAGERS!!but i think if adult have that then they will say its alright...what the fuck man)

Thank god i was born early of the year...everything can be fast...learn driving faster than my friend,celebrate birthday faster and of course die faster...

So this year's resolution - have to change my myself(image and attitude) or shall i say improve

*forgive me if there's mistake in my english...

No comments: