Monday, January 15, 2007

PRESENT #2


NICE wrapping!!!


An ADIDAS WATCH...well i dont want to know how much it cost though...but for sure it's fucking expensive...SPEC-(316L Stainless Steel,5atm,Japan Movement,made under licence from adidas international bv...haha sorry ya I just follow blindly...)


My dad said this watch is so big and as heavy as a rock...where got sial...he old fashion people use the watch can last for 20 years...the factory if got customer like him confirm go bankrupt...


SUIT me???


Actually have to adjust,have to take out 5 pieces of the thingy(dot know what is it called...sad case),if not really cannot fit into my hand...to small(DONT BLAME ME,BLAME THE 1 WHO BORN ME if you wanted to hehe)

AGAIN, THANKS and FULL CREDIT to the person who gave me this as a present...
1st time in my life, i get such a present from non-family members...(touched)

No comments: