Monday, January 15, 2007

PRESENT #4
PRANK??



Remember this cute little girl?yea she's my sister,monster...irritating-with her high pitched voice...annoying-always bug me
She also bought me a present on that day...i dont know where she bought it from but i know she got damn alot of money...(cause my mum always tempek money from her...)


Written - Happy Birthday to Er hern(gosh hand writing like boy's...not tidy and BIG...UGLY handwriting...but it's ok cause she's my sis...)
She just came into my Room and gave me the present that night...


Unwrap it...WHAT THE FUCK...


She gave me a LOLLER BOX as a present?eh but it seems like there's something in the box...i thought is LOLLER...mana tau...


It's something to hang at my handphone...haha what a good sister
BUT WAIT...what the heck...isn't this suppose to be hang on girl's handphone...idiot girl...she ask me to hang at my phone cause she bought it for me...people might think i am GAY...damn swt...tak boleh tahan my sister...

1 comment:

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

Wei..Ur sis damm cute la..
Haven view ur blog for so long.. And found out so many cute things happen..
:)