Monday, February 26, 2007

Saman


Fuck I was so unlucky...just before new year already get myself an angpow(red packet) or more widely known as gu ba gua(in hokkien)...


It was my 1st SAMAN ever...since the day i start riding my toot toot motorbike til that day...idiot fuck...i swear to myself not to get any of that in my probationary period...but still get it...guess when something it's yours,you will definitely get it...!!!


We're given 2 weeks to settle your debt...before the dateline (DEADLINE)...After that you will not get any discount(50%)...it's quite alot of money for me...can have sundae everyday at McD and still have some balance leftover...


Reminder - Be early...when i went that time i didnt have to wait long before my turn...EARLY BIRDS GET THE WORM...and please go and find the Pengarah...He will sign and you will be able to get the discount...


But now regret also no use...there goes my money into the Tabung MBMB

Sad Day though...to get SAMAN...please bear in mind...ALWAYS SCRATCH YOUR COUPON...60cent is much much better than 15 bux...TRUST ME :)

No comments: