Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Upgrading My Laptop

Recently i bought a new 1GB RAM for my laptop...well thank god i need not pay through my nose for it...it's only RM140...well i don't know whether it's counted as very expensive or what...but this is the cheapest i found so far...now my laptop's RAM is 1.5Gb and runs quite fast (satisfactory speed for me)


I bought it from this navotech branch called STYGIX...well it's operating quite well and has very good business...as what i had observed so far...it's an extremely busy shop...everytime i goes to the shop it's always full with customers and queries...just like all those auntie at the wet market




A picture of the RAM(kingston 1GB RAM)...well where's the RAM?it's already in my laptop...hai~this month have to draw up a tight budget...钱不够用!!!($$$ NOT ENOUGH)

No comments: