Saturday, September 08, 2007

Resurrecting My Blog

Well i'm sorry for not blogging so long...well thanks to those who always check on my blog(my hardcore fan)...well at least i got fans...

when i first come to Sunway...i have to stay in an off-campus apartment...that place is nice but only thing bad there is no INTERNET...so that's why i never update my blog for so long...a lot of stuff to post though...I will try to post it retrospectively...not to miss out anything...Life here is ok...life in Melaka is better...got car,internet,game,mummy's dishes...yummy

Well when i was there i got lots of complaints...i mean a lot f complaints on 1 particular matter...BUS always never come on time...damn shit sunway...overall is ok la

So after 1 n a half months of suffering i finally shifted into the apartment...just right behind the college...which is cool(can wake up late,no need wait for bus,more happening life etc.)

But things will not always get better when i shifted into the hostel...ronald was my housemate and all my housemates are all ok...all same skin(not trying to be racist...just clarify that all of them are chinese)

Then in hostel,in order to use the internet,u must register la this and that la...what cock...register d nevermind...connection speed is damn fucking fast...as fast as my phone's GPRS speed...

Well i got lots more to post...my blog will resurrect soon...be patience...

No comments: