Thursday, October 04, 2007

Lazzzzzzzzzzzzz

My laziness is back...!!!not a thing to be proud of at all...Well have u ever wonder how lucky you're...where there's someone to wake u up every morning...have to admit it...i am one of the lucky 1...

Previously i had my sis as my alarm clock...and she's one freaking good live alarm clock...she will be shouting at me til i get irritated and wake up...her voice is so sharp and loud...deaf also can hear sial(err i mean hear d become deaf)...she's far more effective than putting 10 alarm clocks beside you...but at times she sounds like Donald Duck lol...


here's my live alarm clock

Now i have my gal...but it's still very hard for me to get my lazy butt(not only butt...i mean whole body)off my NOT-SO-COMFORTABLE bed...(yeah sunway bed SUX)...kinda old i have to say...but well for me it doesn't really matter...as long as i can lie down...it will last me til the next morning...backache?that's belakang kira...rest first...later only settle that...it's true that prevention is better than cure...but damn lazy la...you may have 1001 ways to prevent but u only have one way to cure...why wanna trouble yourself?choose cure la...simple...only one way...settle everything...

*Well have to say sorry to my dear...for being so damn fucking lazy for the past few days...i think because i never sleep early that's why can't wake up...(or is it a disease in my unit?cause my housemates they also wake up dammn late...around evening lol)...Hai~ i'm so disappointed of myself...and not only that...i disappoint u as well....sorry my dear...sorry a million times doesn't make any difference...i shall prove it to you...i promised i will change *

(This is for specially for you dear...love you always)

wanna know who my girl is?find out yourself...not gonna tell you...unless you guys already know...then if you know i also no need to tell d

Oh man gosh...i am posting a diary entry...but hey not really la...it's kinda good way to share my ideas and feelings...although it sounds kinda lame and gay but please forgive me...

3 comments:

TsuChong said...

I forgive you.

Anonymous said...

=)

Forgiven too..

erhern/ernie said...

basket tsu chong...gay ballz u