Saturday, December 30, 2006

Monster's BACK!!!

a monster from ultraman series


This is my sister, Er Qin and i can say that she's like the monster above...havent seen her for like in a month cause she went back withmy aunt to PERLIS...and finally she's BACK...now my house was like a month ago,noisy and full of her high pitch voice...i dont have peace at home...she always disturb me(in lots of ways)

But at times she's damn CUTE sial...like this


she try to be a COPYCAT...try to follow her bro...but dont know how to spell the word properly then have to see her bro's


The original version of DO NOT DISTURB by me.................


Finally my mum did 1 for her...she say my sis work BE KUA(Hokkien)

Isn't my sis CUTE?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw your sis long long long ago... when we are in primary.hahaha...
and i know you love you sis very much...