Sunday, January 14, 2007

ANOTHER CELEBRATION!!!

Yet another celebration...but this is only among my family members...



A cake from secret recipe - Chocolate Banana...(credit to Elaine for ordering the cake for me,thanks alot)...but she couldn't celebrate my birthday with me because her grandma just passed away...and she have to leave for penang n the 8th...



Secret Recipe Cake...it's simple,no decoration on the cake but it's delicious!!! YUMMY...Quality Cakes(their tagline,which is very true)



The same wish is being made(actually no la...just a pose for photo shoot cause i already made some during the midnight...)



CUT CAKE LO CUT CAKE LO...my sister is damn happy,as though it's her birthday...well just a simple celebration...KFC as dinner and cake as well...1st time in my life,i ate 2 cakes,in a day, and receive quite alot of presents...thanks for the presents and thanks to those who wish me as well...

No comments: