Sunday, January 14, 2007

BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

On the 8th of January,my friends invited me to this cafe,BIZLOUNGE which is quite new cause it's my first visit there...it's at the row of shoplot behind Amigo...well they waited til 12am only they bring out the cake,which is quite surprising because i think it's the first time in my 18 years of living,i was celebrating it with my friends...


the cake they bought for me,coffee flavoured...9 candles-1 big 8 small...representing 10 and 1 respectively...wow im finally 18!!


GROUP PHOTOS - 7 of us,only 2 are my non-classmates...


Make a wish,make a wish...but instead i made alot of wishES...hope all of them will come TRUE!!


taking the candle out of the cake...but before that i got a smack on my head...OUCH and there goes the chocolate on the cake...notice there's 2 missing pieces of chocolate(drop already) and the cake become cacat-ed...


after the SMACK,oh FUCK BLOOD!!!
cheh only kena the cream on the cake...


the MESS...we will leave them to the workers...i guess we were the last to leave the shop...around 1,after finishing the cake...kind people like us left over a quarter of the cake for them(actually we cant finish it)...

THAT"S MY CELEBRATION ON THE 8TH OF JANUARY 2007, my 18th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION !!

No comments: