Monday, February 05, 2007

INTRO-MOUSE

Ok today i will introduce to all of you something,something completely new to some of you maybe...here's a short story about my discovery...

This morning i wake up...and good news - my mouse finally spoiled...but fuck ad news-have to spend money go buy new mouse...many people ask me why dont want to use touchpad...i also dont know why...my touchpad abit sensitive,abit sesat...


MOUSE REJECT...my old mouse...use til the thing rust,and got fungus(always play game and sweat,that's why)...the color also change...from light blue to black...damn sad man


Finally found out why my mouse spoil...the WIRE PUTUS...

So suppose my break time after my morning class is from 10.30-1.40,suppose to go eat MEE TA at SFI canteen then play pool...but han meng only can proceed with the 1st part of our plan...he fly me kite,dont want play pool with me...wanna go shopping...so i went to dataran pahlawan after eating mee with han meng in SFI...to find my NEW mouse...

I went on and surveyed all the shops there...(upstairs-a few shops only) and i finally made up my mind,to go to PCWORLD,I am sure most of you know about this shop...and buy this model--- A4Tech X5-70MD


A4TECH X5-70MD


Run On Shine-Go Smoothly Even On Shinning Surface
which means it can work even on glass,SMOOTHLY


It has 7 keys,24 office set,USB for PS2 as well,and DPI 800(doesnt really know what this stand for lol)and a button for double click-click once instead of twice


It contains 2 optical lens,which double focus and make it worth smoothly...the sensitivity of the mouse is superb,can say 10times better than normal optical mouse


It comes with a software as well,which u can install your shortcuts


It fits perfectly on one's hand(for both left and right-handed),designed for comfort


Fit in perfectly just like that..just like tight fitting clothes


The mouse look like that...cool isn't it?There's only 1 color available i think


the orange button is the double click button...the the upper button is the scroll key and the button which located at the centre is the office button...click to display office menu...more shortcuts when you're dealing with Microsoft Word and Excel


Side View-contain 2 programmable 4th and 5th buttons...it's like up and down button...

I personally think that this is a good mouse to own, and it is worth the price paid-only 40 bux...convenient and comfort

Oh ya another thing...there's no guarantee how long will this mouse last...so if the mouse sesat don't look for me ya...

No comments: