Saturday, April 07, 2007

My Usual Hang Out #1

Nowadays life has been boring with just studies and books...so i finally decided to give myself more freedom before mid of April...after mid of April i will start studying,not to waste my parents' money by failing the exam...to not be a nerd,just go ahead and try something new



Look familiar?it's Surfgen...this cyber cafe is located opposite KASTAM...at the 7-11 shopp row...they got quite a large number of computers inside...but not as high class as some places with all LCD screen PC's and fast speed processing unit and server...but it's quite cheap...20bux for 15 hours...so i had an ID there d thanks to my friends...but there goes my money...usually we will play after 10...around 2 hours plus...well since i'm new quite new to the game,i'm always the last at the standing...CHEERS

Well is this game DotA(Defense Of The Ancient)that caught the attention of every gamer,and make most of them addicted to it...well it's quite nice but when i was playing with my friends,they will so frustrated playing against a noob like me...


DOTA


Some scenes in the game

seems interested??try it guys...but 1 advice - don't ever ever get ADDICTED

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my hangout num 1 used to be FTZ asia.net subang jaya.
but now.. haih.. my vaio lor