Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Cant stop myself from blogging

Haha went out amote with my good friend yesterday night...and we talked about alot of things...remember this - secrets must not be kept alone...must share with someone...if not you will bring your secret together with you when you go hell(if you commit suicide) or heaven,then no one will know about that...and surprisingly i reached home around 11(cinderella also never go back that early lah)...my mum must be damn proud of his son(for being home early)...I think i can start relaxing abit d cause i think i have the confident to pass the exam d...

Damn fucked up when come to memorising stuff...esp. management theories...i guess my memory span is not that long and memory is not as good as last time anymore...nowadays tend to forget things easily(like old man sial)...well went out lunch with my Elaine at Nando's...Elaine was my ex girlfriend for your information,and dont ask me why we broke up...!!!and we are still friends...

Elaine,I am very proud of you for being able to get back to yourself again...and thanks for the sundae today haha...

2 comments:

?!~Elaine^Suah~!? said...

I'm proud of you too. Can i ask a question? Am I like tengah syiok sendiri at this blog?

Anonymous said...

hey...good luck for your exam!!
you have a nice blog...keep it on!