Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Favourite Drink


Well I guess all of you know what is NESCAFE...well it's my favourite drink...REASONS:

1.Can have a few cups per day without feeling sicked of it;

2.Sometimes when I feel sleepy,it will make me more awake...but there are times also that it makes me more sleepy (weirdo),so it can either be my sleeping potion or my awakening potion;

3.Not that expensive after all:

4.And easy to make(3 in 1,just add hot water)-save time...suitable for lazy people like me...




Wow a cup of hot nescafe...very tempting indeed(it's like drugs to me)...will suffer when never have it for a day...damn(minimum 1 day must have 2 cups of these...)



Well it's also popular among my family(only my sis dont like it),so we usually will have stock,in case of stock out...



My favourite coffee of all time,still come from STARBUCKS(although it's fucking expensive,but i think it's worth drinking once a while,not EVERYDAY!!!It will create holes in my pockets man...)

No comments: