Tuesday, November 28, 2006

EXAM

My exam falls on the 6,7 & 8 of December...hai~ this is so fucking stressed man...i am damn frustrated...all this while things that happened to me keep on popping up...causing me to lose concentration...any ideas how to lose your own memory?Well recently I've discovered lots of truth...well can't tell though...top secret :p

ACTING : Studying-Hardworking Boy



Haha this quote is for all the guys out there...
LIFE AS A BACHELOR IS AS GOOD AS DUNO HOW TO DESCRIBE,MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY...I am sure alot of people will agree with me

I will resume blogging after my exam...hope i will survive and still look like this



Not This


HAHA i'm sure everyone know about him - Albert Einstein...just hope i don't be like him...wait become ELBIRD...I like being myself...ERHERN and just be patient for the new posting k?THIS IS ERHERN SAYING GOODBYE...for now

No comments: